Careers @ Magnaquest
Customer Success Engineer
Experience: We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience with strong technical Skills for our OptCulture Team.
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Engage with customers on escalated support issues or critical customer situations
- Work in a 24×7 Support Operations and 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Handles customer queries on app management, installation of POS integration plug-ins, and support.
- Account creation support:
- Will set up user accounts: installs POS integrations and configures the account for the user.
- Will remotely login at the customer’s system and install plugins and such as required by the process.
- Troubleshooting issues reported by clients, get all necessary debugging info on it, try resolving or escalate to the engineering team
- Interface with Engineering/Implementation teams and assist the customer with troubleshooting showstopper bugs.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to development and Implementations teams
- Based on customer requests, will perform DB lookups and data exports, coordinating and taking appropriate help from the development team.
- Create entries in our technical support KB to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing ongoing training programs for the department.
- Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging, and case management skills.
Candidate Specification and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3-year experience working as a Support Engineer/ Sr. Support Engineer
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal / Written)
- Experience in SaaS product support
- Familiarity with SQL
- HTML design knowledge preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills Computer Sciences knowledge with good aptitude
Education: – Degree in computer sciences – B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/Msc/M.E