Careers @ Magnaquest
Inside Sales Lead
The inside sales lead will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in new markets. You will focus on customer acquisition & generating revenues by soliciting & obtaining orders. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
The inside sales lead will report to the Manager & Marketing Head.
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing the sale
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process while achieving quarterly goals
Education – Minimum Graduate; preferred MBA
Work Experience : 3 – 5 years of experience in inside sales lead.
Critical Skills Required:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in the outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred