Careers @ Magnaquest
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Identify and gather requirements of the product through customer interactions, competitive intelligence gathering and reading about industry developments.
- Manage product requirements backlog and prioritize the requirements to be worked upon based on market demand, competitive outlook and current customer requirements. Manage the product road-map.
- Develop business case, use-cases, user stories, personas and other supporting development artifacts used to define and explain requirements to development, testing and other departments.
- In an agile working environment, monitor development, testing and documentation to ensure that the product is built based on specifications defined.
- Take ownership of the API that will be needed by various product modules and external systems to form well integrated solutions. Always have a ready updated API guide.
- Support marketing team with information required to prepare marketing collateral.
- Measure product performance from explicit and implicit data sources like feedback from customers, field-force and support and metrics collected from product usage logs.
Required Minimum Qualifications/Skills:
- 6+ years of work experience in an IT company of which 3+ years have been in product management.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of software development concepts
- Business case development
- Teamwork and coordination
- B.E/B.Tech graduate
- Knowledge of Software Languages, Software Tools, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Maintenance, Quality Assurance
- Ability to:
- Plan and complete assignments within deadlines
- Promote process improvement