Careers @ Magnaquest
Senior Content Writer
- Conceptualize, write and edit original content for diverse audience groups—external and internal.
- Develop content and write for different industries including collateral, email campaigns, newsletters, posters, blogs, social media posts, events, web/landing pages, brochure, whitepapers and Case studies etc.
- Adhere to content development and brand standards, naming conventions, and maximizing accuracy and quality of content
- Work closely with designers, key stakeholders, and other members of the marketing team to ensure clear, concise, and consistent messaging across all marketing and communications assets and programs.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with B2B technology services or products firms is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail and a strong grasp of English grammar and spelling
- Experience in writing marketing language and should have created content for a diverse audience
- Proven record of understanding complex concepts, audience personas, campaign and branding goals, and synthesizing them into compelling content
- Strong social and digital-savvy writing capabilities
- The ability to plan and execute content that can be applied across platforms
- Needs to be self-driven and have the ability to manage deadlines, timetables, multitasking, and competing priorities
- Should be able to work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders and creative teams