Careers @ Magnaquest
Senior Software Engineer – Java (Permanent Role)
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for reading, understanding technical references.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Research and recommend software tools to team as per the needs.
Critical Skills Required
- Strong Java Programming,debugging skills and Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating system.
- Exposure to JDBC, IDE’s like Eclipse and knowledge on OOP’s and Basic networking concepts is must.
- Essential to have exposure to one of the database like Oracle, Mysql, Postgress etc.
- Essential to have exposure to one of the configuration management tools like VSS,CVS, SVN etc.
- Work experience in any one of below core network concepts will be an advantage. o AAA(Diameter, Radius) , PCRF, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS,EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.