Careers @ Magnaquest
Pre-sales is the sales support team responsible for doing technical sales. The presales professional thus understands what the customer needs, develops an initial view of the solution the customer needs, then tailors the product to meet what the customer needs, explains (or helps sell) this solution to the customer, helps close the deal or sale and often stays on to ensure that the delivery team or product specialists that follow him provide the intended solution.
Critical responsibilities Include
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Install and maintain demos and software on presales equipment
- Assess customers business problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of both the subscription industry and company business systems, procedures to enable effective client communication.
- Enthusiastic contribution towards the sales funnel
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts and nurture them
- Preparing RFP/RFI responses.
- Doing Product presentations, Demos to prospects, Customers, Partners.
- Configuring Demo instances and take end to end ownership of POCs.
- Work on Collaterals required to be presented during the pre-sales stage.
- Interact with the Sales teams and account managers at a lead stage, understand the customer needs, come up with a positioning strategy.
- Providing strategic inputs to the bid response controlling the flow and approach
- Bid management and driving of multiple teams and experts to build a synchronized and coherent response
- During the RFP/RFI and proposal stage design the solution and come with a Win strategy for deal
- Team Handling
Critical Skills Required:
- Technically tempered with good communication skills
- Solution conceptualization
- Build Understanding on Product Offering
- Positioning system appropriately in customers infra Environment
- People Management skills to connect with different internal departments
- Good knowledge of using tools like Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio
- Prior Delivery or Support experience is preferred
- People Management skills
Please share the updated profiles to email@example.com