Careers @ Magnaquest
Manager, Product Marketing
Product Marketing – L3/L4
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will be the interface between the product teams and the sales/customer management teams. She/he will be involved in product definitions, pricing, technology and sales partnerships, the production of sales/marketing collateral and will define the scripts and work-flows to engage with new or existing customers. He or she will also be responsible for managing key accounts and important projects during adoption stage of new products.
- Based on business and marketing plans, work on go-to-market plans and execute
- Work with product teams and using customer research and insights help define the product.
- Be heavily involved in the early roll out stages of a product watching product adoption, usage and ensuring that the first key accounts derive success by use of the product.
- Assist sales personnel with inbound marketing campaigns, sales collateral, presentations and demand generation.
- Work with Customer Success team to provide scripts, templates and workflows to ensure customers
- Keep a track on the market, competitors and industry trends
- Work with technology and sales partners to address the market. Travel if required.
- Build a product marketing team as necessary. Work with the extended team to achieve goals.
A people person with team player skills.
Productive, proactive and a learner.
Excellent English and communication skills
Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
MBA with major in marketing
Recent experience/s should be at least 3 years in a technology company/s.