Hyderbad, India, February 7, 2014 – Artisan Infrastructure, the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider and SURE! from Magnaquest Technologies today announced a strategic marketing alliance, providing new revenue avenues to Artisan’s Telecom, MSPs, SaaS/Cloud App partners.
SURE!, a Magnaquest product, is one of the world’s leading Subscription Lifecycle Management software solutions managing functions from acquisition, order taking, service provisioning, billing, payments and customer care. It empowers the service providers to introduce new products and services within no time, have a 360 degree visibility of the customer in a single window facilitating excellent customer service. SURE! arrests revenue leakages and helps manage their operations at low costs unmatched in the industry.
Artisan Infrastructure will add SURE! to its Certified Software Provider Ecosystem to further enhance its efforts to effectively manage their operations and to provide additional revenue channels for current and future Telcom, MSPs, SaaS and Cloud Application provider clients. As the first solution ecosystem of its kind, designed to facilitate a direct relationship between Service Providers and ISVs, the Artisan Certified Software Provider Ecosystem expedites the selection, adoption, and deployment of cloud-based solutions already certified to perform on Artisan’s Cornerstone℠ virtual Private Data Center, wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service. Through its partnership with SURE!, Artisan further strengthens its commitment to connect its Certified Software Providers with innovative Telecom, B2B Cloud Software Vendors and MSPs, facilitating new revenue opportunities and making them future ready.
“Artisan chose to engage SURE! in a strategic marketing alliance to present our Telecom, MSPs, SaaS and Cloud Application providers with the ability to control the costs for their key operations and continuous customer engagement,” said Jared Benson, Vice-President of Artisan Infrastructure.
“Whether our Telecom, MSPs, SaaS and Cloud Application partners already have a Subscription Lifecycle management system or not, managing different systems especially when they work in isolation, handling different stakeholders and trying to make the systems adapt to change requires significant budget, time and staff. SURE! makes it easy to reach new markets, quickly adapt to change, seamlessly integrate with ecosystem partners and effectively manage operations,” said Mr. Benson.
“We are very excited and looking forward to our new relationship with Artisan Infrastructure, as they present SURE! to their clients who are Telecom Service Providers, Managed Service Providers, SaaS and Cloud Application partners to successfully manage their subscribers at lower costs. Together, we offer great value to subscription-based service providers,” said Ramakrishna Mashetty, Chief Marketing Officer, SURE! “It is a partnership that can change the game for all stakeholders.”
“We are amongst a handful of players in the world poised and ready to harness the Subscription Revolution underway. SURE! is more than a product, platform or suite of industry-focused niche solutions-set. It is a brand, a faith, a promise to optimize technology for the success of your business,” he said.
Features of SURE! include:
- Lower TCO: Multiple pricing models facilitate very low TCO setup without affecting much of the Service Provider’s existing infrastructure and quick go-live spanning only a week’s time post requirements analysis
- Highly Scalable and Flexible: High end performance and scalability certified by a joint benchmarking exercise carried out in collaboration with HP showcased that the solution can support 10 million subscribers
- Faster time to Market: In today’s highly competitive scenario, where service providers are seeing eroding customer loyalty, Centralized Subscriber Management feature of SURE! provides much needed relief as it helps operators package new services or products in no time. Operators can also track their market performance via SURE!
- Reduced Revenue leakages: Since SURE! optimizes and automates the customer on-boarding, accounting, billing and collections processes, service providers can minimize their revenue leakage via any manual processes.
- Eco-system friendly: SURE! platform’s ability to integrate with wide range of solutions allows operators to induce multiple solutions into the eco-system and their work flow, which will not disrupt either the performance or usability of the platform.
- Minimizes Churn: Single customer view feature of SURE! allows operators individualize customer experiences consistently across all channels and communication
- Secure solution: Operators can feel confident processing payments through our Platform knowing SURE! is PCI compliant. In other words, running subscription business on SURE!’s platform is a no-sweat situation
- Global Reach: SURE! is deployed at 150+ customers across 25 countries
- Features of Artisan Infrastructure include: White-Label 100% Wholesale-Only Services: In contrast to retail cloud services that alienate channel partners, Artisan Infrastructure maintains a 100% wholesale-only business model guaranteeing a complete absence of channel conflict.
- Enablement: Artisan Infrastructure enables SaaS and Cloud Application providers to deploy on a best of breed enterprise-grade infrastructure at discounted wholesale pricing compared to retail cloud hosting providers. Artisan Infrastructure focuses on delivering alternative channel-centric revenue opportunities to its SaaS and Cloud Application provider clients as well as brokerages, Cloud Lab Series and an Eco-system for Service Providers.
- Complete Control: Artisan Infrastructure is the only infrastructure provider to deliver complete autonomy, control, security and visibility when building independent cloud services for unrestricted growth.
SURE!, a Magnaquest Product, is Subscription Lifecycle Management (for Broadband, TV, Cloud Computing) with end-to-end solutions including Billing, CRM, Service & Usage Fulfillment, Customer Service, Metered and Convergent Billing, Pre-Paid and Post-Paid Enablement, among others.
About Artisan Infrastructure Inc.
Artisan Infrastructure is the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider. The company delivers custom built infrastructure on demand to a global network of service providers from fully redundant, geographically diverse, SSAE 16 Tier 4 certified data centers.
Partners include national and international managed service providers, global systems integrators, software developers, communications providers, telcos, data center operators, PaaS, SaaS, ISVs and value added resellers. Through Cornerstone, Artisan’s virtual Private Data Center (vPDC) platform, partners maintain complete autonomy, control, security, and visibility when building their own private and public cloud solutions. Cornerstone scales from single site, secure multi-tenant environments to highly complex dedicated infrastructure on multiple continents.
With Artisan Infrastructure, partners eliminate the capital expense of building and maintaining best-of-breed, infinitely scalable, infrastructure while minimizing operational and engineering overhead. A neutral ecosystem of independent software vendor templates allows immediate turn up, trial and deployment of cloud solutions faster and more affordably.
For more information contact the company at 512-600-4300 or
Follow Artisan Infrastructure on Twitter at