Position:Content Writer Specialist
Years of Experience: 3 – 6 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Content writing specialist
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
• Assure high quality of content for our products, measured in terms of: ease of understating, accuracy/relevance, optimizing content for various channels
• Implement strategies to improve existing content, and provide a path for future content
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Collaborate with the design, product & social media teams to create a delightful, product experience. You see feedback as an exciting opportunity to improve your ideas
• Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
• At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
• Strong conceptual skills with intuitive knowledge of how copy relates to design, graphics and concept inspiration
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple projects efficiently, resourcefully, and independently