Position Title: Senior Software Engineer – .Net
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 years
Lead a module/s the product. Should take full ownership of the module/s in terms of available functionality, configurations and the design.
Understand new functional requirements and arrive at the required features. Lead Detailed analysis and Design. Understand requirements and do the detailed analysis and design, including UI design, follow Usability principles. Will be responsible for the database design. Should be able to evaluate and present alternative solutions and decide on a suitable solution.
Will be required to document the detailed analysis, draft proper test cases for QC, and review the user documentation.
Will be required to help the support and implementation teams in troubleshooting and providing workaround solutions where possible. Should be able to troubleshoot performance related issues, including code optimizations or/and through database query/index level tuning.
Required to provide Effort estimates.
Track requirements and ensure closure of the same.
Will be required to code and also guide junior developers in the team. Will be required to do the Code Reviews.
Will be required to suggest and evaluate tools, components, software when required.
- Experience in Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of computer science concepts including architecture, algorithms, data structures,
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in CRM and Billing is a plus.
- Prior experience in product development lifecycle is a plus.