Hathway handled a surge in demand with ease by switching to the SURE! end to end Subscription Management system
Hathway Cable & Datacom is the India's leading and fastest growing MSO (Multi service operator) managing more than 1 million digital subscribers and 8 million homes pass across 125 cities in the country with a network of 3000 dealers. Hathway has rolled out Digital Cable TV services in all major cities, offering more than 150 digital channels.Hathway handled a surge in demand with ease by switching to the SURE! end to end Subscription Management system
Hathway had the following business challenges to be achieved by deploying a cost effective subscriber management and billing system.
- Manage centralized information of subscribers, billing, inventory & logistics,customer care, financial management
- Integrate with multiple CA systems.Hathway uses NDS and Scientific Atlanta CA systems to reduce the dependency and facilitate customers switch from other service provider to Hathway without any need of changing their set top box.
- After CAS roll out, a system is needed which can fulfill all the requirements of TRAI regulations and provide reports like Broadcasters report, QoS reports and addressing all other requirements.
- Compliance with the statutory taxation requirements
- Give end-to-end inventory control and centralization of logistics process
- Accurate generation of monthly bills, charge level distribution, service tax calculation,
aging, calculation of commissions and reports for revenue recognition etc are the
- Ensure that data porting from the existing SMS system is smooth, as the existing system
had live data, with many porting related technical challenges
Know our customer story
All (*)marked fields are mandatory