The Flexible Subscription Billing and CRM Product that Helped 300 Networks Scale Success
- Greenfield DTH business
- Focus is more on targeting subscribers of its
telecom group company, PLDT Inc.
- 120 channels bundled across 10 packages
- Pre-dominantly a pre-paid business model
- Provide PPV as a subscription service
- Managing 300 dealer network spread across the
- Integration with existing pre-paid infrastructure of
- Implementing an effective payment follow-up
mechanism, which curbs revenue leakages
MediaScape is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mediaquest Holdings, Inc., a USD 2.9 billion venture of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT). PLDT provides cellular services to 35 million subscribers through its cellular subsidiaries Smart Communications and Philippino Telephone. Drawing inspiration and lineage from its success in the telecommunications space, PLDT ventured into DTH business with an aim to provide low cost and high quality entertainment to Philippines. MediaScape is licensed to offer a DTH service in Philippines, providing DVB-H service in both pre-paid and post-paid models, in partnership with Smart Communications. MediaScape is operating in 120 cities across Philippines and operations are managed centrally.
Know our customer story
All (*)marked fields are mandatory